We’re creating a pool of marketing, communications and fundraising freelancers!
We have big ambitions for youth work in Lewisham and to help us achieve our targets we want to create a pool of fundraising, communications and marketing freelancers.
We are looking for help with:
- Drafting press releases and short reports for the media.
- Managing and updating social media (especially Twitter).
- Photography/ video story editing and production for web/ social media.
- Research and analysis for funding proposals and marketing activity.
- Administrative support for fundraising and marketing, particularly using online software/ databases/ spreadsheets for payroll giving/ managing donations etc.
Interested? Send us your CV and a short covering note highlighting why your skills are relevant to Youth First as well as your availability and charge rates.
Initially we are looking for people to work until the end of June with the possibility of further work. Please send details to: Jon Boagey, Director of New Business, firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth First is a community benefit society established in 2016 and owned by its staff and the young people of Lewisham. We provide youth services across the borough to young people through youth clubs, adventure playgrounds, outreach work and by funding independent organisations to deliver programmes on our behalf.