Our vision is to create and to sustain an organisation owned and run by its youth workers and the young people it serves, which:
- Provides safe and practical activities that educate and empower
- And helps young people have fun, socialise, take risks, discover their own identities and acquire the life skills and self-confidence needed to lead happy and fulfilled adult lives.
In pursuit of the above vision, our mission is to:
- Give its staff and young people a major voice in how it is run
- Facilitate programmes for its young people which develop life skills
- Foster strong links with parents and schools
- And develop cost effective work programmes based on the responsible use of limited resources
Ultimately, we're putting the next generation first.