Are you a young person interested in content creation?
Here at Youth First we have a fantastic opportunity for young people aged 13-19 years old.
We have 5 spaces for young people who would like to get involved in creating content for our social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and to be used on our website. Alongside creating your own content, you will engage with our content on social media by sharing/reposting/commenting.
If you do not have any social media platforms, we will support you in setting these up.
This is a great opportunity for young people who want to;
- Gain experience in the social media world
- Understand how to make content
- Be promoters for activities specifically for young people
- Be apart of a team/learn how to work independently
- Have a reference for future/current college applications and CV’s
- Make decisions on posts for Youth First
- Take ownership of your role
- Get other young people involved in a virtual offer that prevents them from being isolated
- Support the increase of followers on our social media platforms
- Learn skills that may lead to a future career
What will you/young people gain?
- A tripod and LED light to record content
- Frequent vouchers for those who complete all set tasks (minimum of 2 posts and 3 re-posts)
- Learn about online safety
- Weekly/bi-weekly sessions with a Youth Worker and the group
You will need to commit to;
- Completing the minimum of sharing, commenting and re-posting (to stories on Instagram).
- Creating content
- 1 meeting weekly/every other week with the group and Youth Worker
First meeting will be held on Tuesday 19th January at 5pm-6:30pm. Where you will be able to ask questions about the role, brainstorm ideas and decide if this is for you.