Managing anger workshop
Need help managing your anger?
What will this workshop cover?
- How to recognise your anger language
- Cause and effects of anger
- How to redirect your anger and find solution focused outcomes
- Practical ways to manage anger at home; work, school and in public
These workshops will be held over two sessions. If you are interested in attending please make yourself available for both dates. We don't want you to miss out!
- Thursday 21st March 2024 5:00-6:00pm
- Friday 22nd March 2024 5:00-6:00pm
Location: Bellingham Gateway Youth & Community Centre
Size of group: 20
Age group: 13-19 (up to 25 send)
Who can sign up?: The managing anger workshops are free to any young people who live or attend school in the Borough of Lewisham.
Register your interest
Workshops are funded with thanks to Lewisham Council