Youth First have two points of entry to get your volunteer application process started, these are online or at one of our sites.
First we recommend checking our requirements for becoming a volunteer. All volunteers:
- Will be subject to DBS clearance
- Must be 18 years and over
- Must sign and adhere to Youth First Code of Conduct, policies and procedures and volunteer agreements
- Must commitment to a minimum of 1 session a week for 3 months (unless the volunteer opportunity advertised specifies otherwise)
- Must be committed to continuous personal development
- Must hold high personal integrity and motivation with a positive can do attitude.
You can access all you need to know about Volunteering here on our website, including the current opportunities that are available. You can download our volunteer application form right here:
You can attend any of our sites and ask for a Volunteer Application pack, which will provide you with all you need to know to get your application here to us at the Youth First head office.
If you have any questions in regards to the volunteer programme that Youth First offer, please feel free to contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator on 07489 269627 or email at Cheryl.email@example.com