Episode 6 - Learn about giant otters and grey wolves!
Win the competition
There are two different ways to take part in Watch + Learn for your chance to be a competition winner:
- Make a picture, or create some art of Gordito and Inny
- OR, answer the questions about the programme (see below).
Send your entries to Ashleigh - WhatsApp/Text her on 07375 451529 or email her at Ashleigh.Barnett@youthfirst.org.uk
Watch + Learn prize
Enter the competition for your chance to win this awesome Nat Geo magazine all about Big Cats! ⚡️ Don't miss out! ⚡️ Make sure you enter before the competition deadline:
This competition closes for entries on Thursday 7th May 2020, 10am.
- What is one of the things you can do to check if a Koala Is happy?
- What was the word the park keepers used to describe the sound that the Koala makes to call out to female Koala’s?
- How much of kilos of meat do the family of wolves eat in a week?
- What did the park keeper do, to try and chill out the otters and keep them out of trouble?
- How big can male otter get? Weight and length?