How it's made: Ice Cream Treats
This weeks watch and learn is all about Ice Cream. The watch and learn material will teach you “How ice cream treats are made"
Win the competition
There are two different ways to take part in Watch + Learn for your chance to be a competition winner:
- Make a picture, or create some art
- OR, answer the questions about the programme (see below).
Send your entries to Ashleigh - WhatsApp/Text her on 07375 451529 or email her at Ashleigh.Barnett@youthfirst.org.uk
Watch + Learn prize
Enter the competition for your chance to win a brand new waffle maker! ⚡️ Don't miss out! ⚡️ Make sure you enter before the competition deadline:
This competition closes for entries on Friday 12th June 2020, 6pm.
- What is the first ingredient in ice cream?
- What temperature does the pasteurisation tanks keep the mixture at? And for how long?
- What are the ice-cream sandwich waffles made of?
- How many ice cream sandwiches does the machine make per minute?
- What is the surprise filling in the ice cream cones?
Extra: What is your favourite flavour ice cream?